Well, there are literally thousands of blogs available on the internet, which will tell you how to get reviews for your books on amazon. However, if you would search something like how to get permanent reviews for your books on amazon, then your search engine will present with the same earlier result. Once again, you would see a number of blogs presenting you the tips of getting reviews for your books on amazon. Unfortunately, there are not much on internet regarding the subject of Permanent Reviews for your books on amazon; therefore, the internet fails to find a point of differentiation between both the subjects!
You might have noticed that after a certain variable duration of time, be it six months or a year or sometimes even after two or more years, a few reviews of the books gets deleted from the amazon page of those books. This is not normal and it keeps most of us wondering, that how and why something like this is happening?
If you were an Author then you would never want the reviews of your books getting deleted or removed from the books’ amazon page. Therefore, apart from exploring all the methods of getting more and more reviews for your books on amazon, the authors must also explore the methods of establishing permanent reviews on their books on amazon. Well, this article is to make the work of the authors simpler, who wants to know how to establish permanent amazon reviews for their books.
As an author or professionals related to literary field, we must know the latest terms, policies and the reviewing conditions, which the Amazon Team has set up for the reviews of the products (books) placed on their platform. As per the declaration made by the amazon team, Customer Reviews are an integral part of the customer shopping experience on Amazon and the customers use these reviews to learn more about the product, assess whether it fits their needs and make an informed purchase decision. Reviews also provide sellers with ideas on how to improve their products. In order for customer reviews to continue to provide these benefits to customers and sellers, they have to remain a true and authentic reflection of customers’ experiences with the products!
Therefore, it is clear that Amazon will allow only those reviews, which would be true & authentic! Well, this is something, which those many of the blogs would never tell you while giving you tips for getting reviews for your books on amazon. Now, as an Author & Book Reviewer, you must make sure that you do not VIOLATE the Reviewing Policies of amazon. Moreover, if you do not violate the amazon reviewing policies and maintain true and authentic reviews for your books on amazon then those reviews are going to stay as permanent.
Now, let us all focus upon those factors, which leads to the violation of the amazon reviewing policy and removal of the reviews from the amazon page of your books! Amazon Reviews are deleted under these conditions –
- Sellers post a review of their own product or their competitor’s product.
- A seller offers a third party a financial reward, discount, free products or other compensation in exchange for a review on their product or their competitor’s product. This includes using services that sell customer reviews, websites, or social media groups.
- A seller offers to provide a refund or reimbursement after the buyer writes a review (including reimbursement via a non-Amazon payment method), and asks the buyer to change or remove the review, before or after the refund or reimbursement. This could be done via buyer-seller messaging on Amazon or directly contacting customers or using third party services, websites, or social media groups.
- A seller uses a third-party service that offers free or discounted products tied to a review (for example, a review club that requires customers to register their Amazon public profile so that sellers can monitor their reviews).
- A family member or employee of the seller posts a review of the seller’s product or a competitor’s product.
- A seller asks a reviewer to change or remove their review. They might also offer a refund or other compensation to a reviewer in exchange for doing so.
- A seller diverts negative reviews to be sent to them or to a different feedback mechanism while positive reviews are sent to Amazon.
- A seller creates a variation relationship between products with the aim of manipulating reviews and boosting a product’s star rating via review aggregation.
- A seller inserts a request for a positive Amazon review or an incentive in exchange for a review into product packaging or shipping box.
- A seller uses a customer account to write or change a review on his or his competitor’s product.
Well, as it has been mentioned earlier in this write-up, that if you would make sure to abide by the reviewing polices set by the amazon team, then the reviews on your books are going to be there very much permanently!